Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2011

This is My Self

My full name Rendy Permadi Indra. My nick name is Rendy, but my family and my friends call me Acong. I was born in Bandung, December 27, 1992. And I live at Anggrek Mekar Panghegar Permai Street No. 4 Bandung. My hobbys are sleeping and playing. because in my spare time I usually spent sleeping and playing, so many of my friends said I was lazy. but the problem I might learn a little excited are not too lazy to learn. things I do not like is the wait. because the wait just to spend time alone. sleep is better than waiting.
and many say also I was quiet. I may look quiet in front of people I've just met but when I did not already know him like that. my other properties are: Calm (because I do not like noise), Friendly (never choose - choose the friends), optimistic (never give up in the face of something because for me life is a joke), and the latter a hard worker. maybe that's part of nature's great about me.
while the bad disposition is: temperament, a little vengeful and can say a little naughty. because at the time of my senior high school  rare and more often skipped school. at that moment I am still an active smoker and rarely for worship. but at the end - the end of my senior high school wet lung disease and it was the one who changed my life 180 degrees. of which are often absent to be diligent, to stop being active smokers and less diligent in worship.
      and now I am studying at university majoring in accounting education Indonesia. I chose accounting because of the ideals I want to be an expert and has his own accounting. That bit about myself. probably nothing special about me but here's my self

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar