The meaning that I get from Steve Jobs’s speech is some people isn’t college graduated to success. But that successful would come if we love our job. There’s a lot of people that doesn’t college graduated but they got their success. That because they love their job and they learned something that doesn’t they learn from school. They usually practiced than just learn some theory. So, that doesn’t means people who’s not college graduated doesn’t has any ability.
And then Steve Jobs said that life is like a round circle. Sometimes we are in the highest place, and later in the lowest place. So, if we at the highest place, we don’t need to be conceited. But, if we at the lowest place, we have to accept that conditions. Because maybe there’s a reason behind that. Maybe God is preparing another way for us, for our better future. Jobs had that experience too in his life when he got fired from Apple because difference principle with his friend, but he doesn’t get depressed. He built another company, NeXT, and then Pixar. These thing is the best reason behind his “falling”.
He does his job with all his heart, because he thinks that life is short, so we have to do advantages job in our entire life. But we don’t live our life under other people’s thinking. We have to live our life with our desire.
I haven’t experienced Jobs’s experience. But maybe someday I would experienced what he experienced. If I experiencing that, I will not get depressed or something like that, same with Steve Jobs. I have to believe in my courage. A lot of people can be a success person, why can’t I? And so, his speech is so motivated to me.
Until today, I am not yet find what I love. But I will try so hard to find that. I would never stop to find what I love. If I found it and then fail, I would not give it up but try to rise again, to rebuild what I done so far, so I can love things that I like that more. The better thing is if that thing I love can make a change to other people, even the world, like what Jobs does with his Apples. I believe, someday I can make that true. I hope so. So from now, I have to learn more hard so I can make my dream comes true.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar